Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Melaka Tour 09/10

This is actually the first time i join melaka tour after not joining since i was beta year. Overall is ok but not the Banana game.... Ewww... The last person to get the banana have to eat it. The taste banana that come from feet of different states.
I still really enjoy the day actually. Places that i go is nothing special for me cause I AM A MALACCAN. After the games in the morning we went for lunch and then we visit a christian museum beside the famous eat tart shop.

Later that evening, we went up high to Menara Taming Sari which I thought I will be meeting Hang Tuah on the top of Menara ( just joking la). Still a boring stuff for me cause I still looking at Melaka... Anyway, it is a good experience up there. Below are some of the pictures I captured on that day.


Passing banana between toe... Ewww


Right hand side passing using leg while left side using toe. Using toe more effective though




A picture that represent our strong asia country...


They look up high and down low to seek a beast to sit on. And they found this. XD


View from Menara Taming Sari