Thursday, October 21, 2010

FYPPPPPP

Begin of my new and fresh 2nd sem of Final Year. What I can say is it is not a good start after all. Just after the first week of holiday I already facing much great challenge in selecting a title for my Final Year Project (FYP).

Currently, I just being dropped from the team to build turbojet engine which is quite disappointed for me. I really pray hard to God that everything will goes well... And get myself a decent FYP title to work with... Sometimes there are things where it seems so close to you yet it is still so far for you to grasp it. I am in the situation now. So near of grabbing the title of turbojet engine but just being rejected in the last moment.... T_T

Now I am currently still in dilema of searching for FYPPPPPP title....
I pray hard to you Lord for a good FYP title.