Wednesday, June 2, 2010

After 3 days of working...........

Phew... It already pass 3 days of working. I have been quite free for a few minutes then my boss will call me to do all the paper work. What I learn is to do your work at the slowest pace as possible if not you will run out of work and sitting there and looking at the ceiling and wait for time to pass. So, what I do is slowly do my work and enjoy every moment of it. So, time flies as I do that. Whahaha. But I got plenty of paper work to do.... Haiz... The boringness of facing slow old pc which all you do have to wait it to load stuff. But still enjoyable for now.

My department is as busy as a bee.... Maintainance department is never never stop working. Everyday sure got machine to repair... So you can see before 4.30pm most of the people will be outside the office ( May be go minum kopi. Haha). But have to go back late due to their busy-ness. Haiz.

Yet, I tell myself to stay strong and enjoy my work and love them.... =P